A name you can trust for technology repairs, upgrades and servicing
TrustATec is a brand you can trust when it comes to IT services. All TrustATec partners are profiled and vetted for their quality of service and technical capability. They are required to abide by the TrustATec partner Code of Practice and the service levels they deliver to customers are monitored through TrustPilot, the largest international authority in rating of customer service levels.
The TrustATec network stretches nationwide across the UK, providing fixed-price servicing for end customers in their locality and professional technology servicing for business customers. As members of the Synaxon UK dealer services group, TrustATec partners are a part of a strong collective of focused, independent technology companies, offering IT solutions and services to customers within their local area.
Synaxon is the UK’s leading reseller services group and part of the wider Synaxon organisation in Europe. While Synaxon owns and manages the TrustATec brand, all services partners operate as individual businesses and are fully responsible for the final transaction between themselves and the end-user. Synaxon UK Limited has no liability for contracts entered into between TrustATec partners and their customers. Partners are fully responsible for carrying out work in accordance with the services descriptions set out on www.trustatec.co.uk.
For more information, please contact: Synaxon UK Limited, Xpdia Building, Cinnamon Park, Crab Lane, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 0XP
The TrustATec Partners ‘Code of Practice’
- All TrustATec partners are expected to behave in a respectful and professional way at all times in their dealings with end-user customers and their industry partners.
- TrustATec partners are expected to put the customer first and to do all that can be reasonably expected of them to ensure a successful and satisfactory outcome for the customer.
- TrustATec partners will carry out all work in good faith and to the highest standards and adhere at all times to the rights of suppliers and customers with regards to existing warranties, product guarantees, licenses and subscriptions.
- TrustATec partners will be expected to respect the rights and privacy of customers and other partners at all times.
- TrustATec partners take full responsibility for engaging with and entering into contracts with end customers for the pre-defined TrustATec services they provide.
- Synaxon cannot accept any liability for contracts entered into between TrustATec partners and their customers, or any work carried out by TrustATec partners for their customers.
Any perceived breach of the TrustATec Code of Practice, by an active TrustATec partner, should be reported by the end-customers at the earliest opportunity to the TrustATec site management team. E-Mail: email@example.com