iTunes & iCloud Setup
You have bought a new iPhone, iPad, iPod or MacBook? Then you are now faced with the major challenge of iTunes and iCloud set. The use of these two services is no alternative for owners of Apple devices in principle. Apart from offering both iTunes and iCloud but also many functions and useful features, which we will gladly tell you.
- We install iTunes on your PC or Laptop
- We create your Apple ID
- We synchronise iTunes and your device through the Apple ID
- We make the connection to iCloud and set up the service for you
- We explain the general functions of both Apple services
Create Apple ID and set up iTunes – Your Service at TrustATec
After buying an Apple device some people who have used other manufacturers can get confused with the new software. Without an Apple ID , your iTunes will not work with your Iphone, iPod and other Apple devices. The connection between the device and Apple service is mandatory and must be set up only once. You need your Apple ID for purchases or downloads from the App Store on your iPhone or even if you want to buy music from iTunes and download them to your iPod for example. In addition, Apple is your personal ID (identification) for verification purposes and thus helps to prevent data breaches like theft accordingly. So the first time you buy an Apple product, you must create an Apple ID and sign in to iTunes as the first step. We are happy to carry out these first steps for you, whilst you are with us - or simply tell us your email address and your preferred password and we will do the rest. Of course, your data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Following this, our TrustATec technicians take care of the iTunes device and connect to iCloud.
Connect iPhone to iTunes and sign up for iCloud
We connect your iPhone or iPod with Apple iTunes service, or set up the application in accordance with your MacBook. An installation and setup of iTunes is imperative so that you can manage this program from all of your Apple devices. So for example, you can create backups of your data, shopping apps and music and transfer them to the iPhone or iPod or synchronize entire records. This should be done straight away during the initial setup with an expert at your side. So if you want to create an iTunes account, simply contact your technical experts from TrustATec. The same goes if you want to enjoy the convenience of iCloud storage.
iCloud set up – your fixed price service of TrustATec
The iCloud is the cloud service from Apple. This means that you can easily store your data in the cloud and use it to access at any time and from any location in the world from any of your Apple devices. The facility to backup your data through iCloud can be done quickly and easily, which is especially important to be able to recover your data in case of loss or theft of the device. In addition, if the data stored on your iPhone or iPod is full, you have the option, for example to transfer your videos or photos to the cloud and this will create space on the device. Our staff at TrustATec can advise you on all aspects of iCloud use, helping you set up your iCloud access quickly and easily. Get in contact with us.
Perfect service is our mission
Professional IT services at attractive fixed prices: Our network of locations throughout the UK offers professional on-site and home visit services for PCs and laptops – no matter where you bought your device and regardless of manufacturer.
Services for Business Customers
- You do business. We do IT. We offer IT support for your company!
- Whether data loss, server failure or irreparable defects. We are the professional IT service for companies to help secure your IT infrastructure from cyber criminals.
- From the delivery and installation of IT equipment to the connection of the network and server, we are the competent partner for your company. We ensure that servers are on the cutting edge of technology, the configuration of the components is carried out professionally and businesses are ideally protected.
- Whether technical innovations, important security updates or troubleshooting our maintenance service keeps your IT infrastructure up-to-date.
- Transparent costs and services are the TrustATec promise and guarantee.