When you buy a new device it takes some time to get used to the functionality of it. PCs, laptops, and tablets work differently depending on the manufacturer and may have to be serviced and furnished differently. This computer or laptop tutorial allows you to get started quickly and easily with your new device. We will tell you briefly how to use your new laptop, tablet or desktop PC.
- We explain to you all the functions of the different buttons, connections and switches of your device
- We show you how to start the system properly
- We give you an introduction of the operating system
- We show you how to shutdown the system properly
A perfect service from TrustATec
Do you wonder what people mean when they talk about the cloud, Windows, ISP, or app? Perhaps you just want to know more about how computers work? When it comes to learning today's technology, our TrustATec 30 minute Device Tutorial has all of the basic concepts covered.
Training from professionals – TrustATec explains expertly the operation of your device
There are numerous manufacturers of computers, notebooks and tablets on the market. This makes the devices differ often in the general structure, the connections and the hardware. In addition, there are various operating systems Mac OS X, Linux or Windows, which are the most common. All are operated differently and hide their functions at different locations. Especially when switching brands and/or operating systems in a PC, tablet, or laptop, there can be vast differences in the operation. So this does not happen, your TrustATec technician shows you, on your device, for up to 30 minutes how to start your laptop, tablet or PC, how to operate and what buttons, switches and connectors have what features. Whether in our service workshop, at your home or by phone: We fix the problem quickly and easily for you.
Perfect service is our mission
Professional IT services at attractive fixed prices: Our network of locations throughout the UK offers professional on-site and home visit services for PCs and laptops – no matter where you bought your device and regardless of manufacturer.
Service for End Customers
- We offer a professional repair service for PCs and laptops, regardless of manufacturer or brand.
- We support you in setting up your new device.
- We install and connect your technical equipment quickly, easily and to your requirements.
- Your motherboard does not work anymore? Your graphics card is defective? We as your PC experts save and backup your data, replace the hardware and install new components.
- We give explanations about what we do in a way that is easy to understand.
Services for Business Customers
- You do business. We do IT. We offer IT support for your company!
- Whether data loss, server failure or irreparable defects. We are the professional IT service for companies to help secure your IT infrastructure from cyber criminals.
- From the delivery and installation of IT equipment to the connection of the network and server, we are the competent partner for your company. We ensure that servers are on the cutting edge of technology, the configuration of the components is carried out professionally and businesses are ideally protected.
- Whether technical innovations, important security updates or troubleshooting our maintenance service keeps your IT infrastructure up-to-date.
- Transparent costs and services are the TrustATec promise and guarantee.
*All prices are including VAT and without parts. At participating TrustATec stores and partners. Travelling expenses may be charged by our partners separately.